4 lasagna noodles
1 lb baby spinach
1 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/2 cup onion. chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp dried basil
1tsp dried oregano
2 tsp EVOO
1/4 cup ricotta cheese
4 tsp parmesan cheese, shredded
click for Roasted Red Pepper Sauce Recipe
- In a pan heat olive oil, and saute garlic, onion, mushrooms and spinach. Season with oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Do not overcook.
- Preheat oven at 350 deg
- In a pasta pan, cook lasagna noodles, as per the box instructions.
- Spread aluminium foil over a cutting board. Once lasagna noodles are cooked, very carefully place them separately on the foil covered cutting board.
- On each lasagna noodle, spread ricotta cheese and evenly distribute saute veggies.
- Now slowly and carefully jelly roll each noodle and place in a baking pan, with seam side down.
- Smother each lasagna roll with the roasted red pepper sauce
- Sprinkle some pepper and parmesan cheese on each roll.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 min
Enjoy as is or with your favorite toasted bread. The star of this recipe is the sauce and individual pasta portion. Stay healthy stay happy!